We’re in it together.
Like many of you, we’ve been monitoring coronavirus. We wanted you to know about how we’re keeping you, our chefs and our communities healthy. In addition to our everyday, rigorous health practices, we’re following guidance from the CDC and have increased our environmental health standards across all of our restaurants.
We have a containment policy and a COVID-19 protocol in place.
- We’ve minimized the movement of our chefs between restaurants.
- In case of an incident, we immediately close the restaurant and bring in a professional, third-party service to clean and sanitize the entire restaurant.
- All impacted restaurant team members are placed on a paid 14-day quarantine.
- Back-up teams are brought in to re-open the restaurant, following our containment practices to prevent cross-contact between restaurants.
- We notify our third-party delivery partners to ensure that all delivery drivers that service the impacted restaurants have also been notified.
- We will notify guests who have placed an order for pickup in the impacted restaurants within a reasonable time period.
- Team members who have been quarantined are screened according to the CDC recommendations before they're allowed to return to work.
We’ve focused on keeping our restaurants clean and our guests healthy
- We’ve implemented additional rigorous health standards including mandatory handwashing and glove-changing every 30-minutes.
- Sanitization of all surfaces in our restaurants happens every hour.
- We are now stocking individually-wrapped, disposable plasticware.
- All of our delivery drivers and vendors are required to follow the same protocol as our restaurant employees including mandatory hand washing and sanitizing of their materials.
- We are only accepting online orders for takeout and delivery.
We’ve made sure that calling out sick isn’t a burden on our chefs
- We’ve encouraged employees to stay home if they’re feeling sick at all.
- We offer additional paid sick leave to anyone who needs it.
We’re supporting food insecure people in our communities
- We're continuing to donate our leftover meals to food rescue organizations across our cities.
- We also launched a program to donate a meal to a local organization for each bowl purchased online.
Updated on March 24, 2020