Dig Digital Gift Card FAQ
Congratulations—you have a Dig digital gift card! We can’t wait to share a meal with you.
A couple things to note:
- Our digital gift cards are powered by LevelUp, which means you need to have a LevelUp account to use it.
- Digital gift cards are immediately available as LevelUp credit in your account, and can be used on any web or app order.
What if I don’t have a LevelUp account?
You’ll need to create a LevelUp account under the email address that the digital gift card was sent to, then sync it to your Dig account on the app or web.
- You can sign up for a LevelUp account here.
- Once you’ve signed up, it will take you to a page that asks you to enter your mobile number. You can skip this and select PAYMENT on the left hand bar.
- Add a credit card to this account—it won’t charge you anything until you run out of credit!
- Log into your Dig Inn account, and scroll to the part of your account where it asks you to link your LevelUp account.
I have a LevelUp account and can see my credit, but it’s not applying to my meals.
This means your payment method is “Credit” rather than “LevelUp”. Next time you order:
- Go to the checkout screen and scroll down to “PAYMENT TYPE”.
- Select “LevelUp” and follow the instructions to sync your accounts.
I have a LevelUp account, but can’t see my credit. What does that mean?
If your credit is not showing up, it’s possible that your gift card was sent to a different email address than your LevelUp email. If that is the case, you will need to make another LevelUp account under that email address. If not, contact LevelUp support ([email protected]) and they can help you solve this issue.
Someone bought me a digital gift card, but I never got an email saying I received it.
Contact LevelUp support ([email protected]) and they can help you solve this issue.