Careers at 232 Bleecker
232 Bleecker is a neighborhood restaurant from chef Suzanne Cupps, who is bringing her expertise from Untitled at The Whitney to a historic West Village corner. She cooks vegetable-forward dishes, homemade pastas and simple, hearty options from the open kitchen which features a central, wood-burning hearth.
The 232 Bleecker team
- Suzanne Cupps, Executive Chef
- Kim Lerner, General Manager
- Theo Lieberman, Beverage Director
- Katie Bell, Opening Director of Operations
- Zach Shulz, Executive Sous Chef
- Mirra Sims, Sous Chef
- Trisha Manning, Service Manager
- Shin Izumi, Sous Chef
- Gabby Guarino, Sous Chef
- Nick Salinger, Service Manager
- Adam Eskin, Founder, Dig Food Group
- Matt Weingarten, Chief Culinary Officer, Dig Food Group
- Dana Cowin, Chief Brand Advisor, Dig Food Group
We're looking for leaders who believe in the same principles that Dig is built on - changing the food system, serving people good, real food, and teaching people to cook (and be hospitable!). We are looking for leaders who want to become a part of the west village community, are education fanatics when it comes to their teams, and think thoughtfully about the way they lead and the restaurant they hope to create.
Ready to join the 232 team? See open opportunities below!