ROSEMARY AND LEMON FINGERLINGS
For breakfast, lunch, or dinner, these fragrant and savory potatoes are perfect any time of day. The most challenging part of this recipe- waiting long enough for them to cool before you eat them.
1 lb fingerling potatoes, scrubbed and halved lengthwise
⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
2 pinches sea salt
10 cracks freshly ground black pepper
2 sprigs rosemary, picked
1 ea lemon, zested
grated parmesan cheese, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Toss fingerling potato halves in olive oil, salt, black pepper, and picked rosemary.
3. Lay out in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
4. Roast for 20 minutes or until tender and golden brown.
5. While still warm, toss roasted potatoes in lemon zest and grated cheese.