MARINATED PERSIAN CUCUMBERS
Filed under: Recipes
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
1 shallot, roughly chopped
4 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
1 tsp sea salt
1/4 cup Olive oil
9 Persian cucumbers, cut on the bias
2 tsp Sumac
1 tsp Black Urfa chili
1. Place apple cider vinegar, shallot, garlic and sea salt in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
2. Slowly pour in olive oil to emulsify.
3. Combine cucumbers and marinade. Mix to evenly distribute flavors.
4. Let them rest for at least 30 minutes before serving.
5. When ready to serve, sprinkle with sumac, Urfa, and sea salt to taste.